SIREN MARINE–Magnetic Reed Switch
Magnetic Reed Switch
Body: 1" Width x 1" Height (2 parts - .5" Width x 1" Height Each)
Wire: 12" Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
As part of the Siren Marine MTC system, this magnetic reed switch will remotely alert you to unauthorized entry into your boat's main cabin through a door or external hatch.
The Magnetic Reed Switch can be connected in series to monitor multiple entry points, providing secure protection against theft in combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers. In the event of unauthorized entry, the switches will trigger the Siren Marine MTC unit to send out an entry alert to the boat owner, and can also be configured to simultaneously sound a piercing audible alarm on the boat.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
- Dimensions: 1"W x 1"H (2-part body, 1/2"W x 1"H each) with 12" wire
- Screw mount and adhesive mounts included
- Grounds directly to security input
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.