SIREN MARINE–Micro ePIR Motion Sensor
Micro ePIR Motion Sensor
1.75" Diameter x 2.5" Depth
Wire: 12" Length
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
Install this motion sensor on any wall or bulkhead for a well-concealed layer of security in the Siren Marine MTC system.
In combination with the Siren Marine® MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app available for iOS or Android smartphones, tablets and computers, the Micro ePIR Motion Sensor offers robust protection against theft in a compact and hard to detect package. Simply install the sensor on any wall or bulkhead, and receive notification in the event of unauthorized entry. The sensor features high reliability, false alarm immunity, 360-degree coverage and can also be programmed to sound an audible alarm. This is an ideal system for monitoring unexposed areas such as pilothouse, galley, cabin, etc.
- Works with Siren's MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device (sold separately) and the Siren Marine app for iOS and Android
- Dimensions: 1 3/4" diameter x 2 1/2" depth
- 6" wire pigtail
- Flush mount (2 1/2" depth behind mounting point)
- Adjustable backing plate
- Requires supply voltage of 9-12V
- Hardwired to MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
Not recommended for use on weather/exposed decks.