SIREN MARINE–MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
MTC Boat Monitoring, Tracking and Control Device
|Dimensions||4.5" Width x 6.5" Height x 1.25" Depth|
|Maximum Range||Cellular Coverage|
|Voltage||10 to 30 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
Welcome to the Connected Boat.
The Siren Marine MTC gives you the power to know—wherever you are—that your boat is safe, secure and ready to enjoy.
This device, the MTC, is the base unit of Siren Marine's Boat Monitoring and Tracking System. It works with the Siren Marine iOS and Android next generation global 3G cellular Apps, giving boaters the ability to monitor or control up to 18 different onboard systems.
No unpleasant surprises: Every boater knows that small problems can become big problems if left undetected. The MTC allows you to monitor, track, control and secure your boat from a cellphone, tablet or computer.
Simple and inexpensive system: With this affordable and easy-to-install system, you will have peace of mind knowing that when you arrive at your boat with family and friends, you won't find dead batteries, a flooded bilge, or worse. The MTC is simple to use, making it the perfect solution for every type of boat, from center consoles and bass boats to cruising sailboats and trawlers. It even allows you to monitor a multi-boat fleet.
Add Wired or Wireless Sensors (sold separately): The standard MTC system includes GPS/Geo-Fence and battery monitoring. Multiple wired and wireless sensors can be added easily to expand the system. Siren Marine offers wireless sensors for High Water, Shore Power, Temperature, and Motion and Entry, and a wide selection of wired sensors. Both wired and wireless sensors are sold separately.
- Easy to install
- Perfect for hard-to-access areas
- No holes to be drilled
- Supports multiple sensors
- Minimal maintenance
- No batteries required
- Extremely reliable
- Connect to existing sensors on boat (e.g. float switch)
- GPS Position and Geo-Fence: Track the location and movement of your boat
- Battery Monitoring: Receive alerts if battery voltage is low
- Engine Metrics: Connect to the engine to monitor hours and receive service reminders
- Bilge: Connect to a bilge pump or high-water sensor
- Security: Add motion sensor, magnetic switch, canvas snap sensor, or pressure pad
- Shore Power: Add sensor to power outlet to monitor shore power connection
- Temperature: Monitor temperature of cabin, engine room, fridge, or bait locker
- Remote Switching: Add wireless or wired sensors to control lights, HVAC, bilge pumps, etc.
- Fleet Management: Monitor multiple marine assets
What's in the Box
- MTC Unit
- Mounting Bracket
- Battery Wire w/5amp Inline Fuse
- Setup Guide
- App Guide
- Flathead Screwdriver
*Important Note: Service plan requires activation directly on SirenMarine.com after unit is installed. Annual Service Plan: $180.00; Monthly Service Plan: $17.97; Seasonal Service Plan: $125.00.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.