SIREN MARINE–SirenSat Offshore Antenna
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The SirenSat - Offshore tracking addition provides you with the same state of the art Siren mobile experience with the addition of global offshore coverage for tracking, geofencing and security alerts. SirenSat is a simple add on to the Siren MTC system using the same Siren wired security sensors and the Siren mobile application. When your boat leaves cellular service, satellite services automatically takes over. SirenSat use the Globalstar communication system, perfect for satisfying insurance requirements. Siren Marine offers the fastest update rates available from Globalstar, 30 minutes or less between updates, at this update rate you can geofence your boat anywhere! Users will not have to make any adjustments in the app for satellite services. Easy in app indicators let you know when the boat is being tracked by satellite or cellular. The SirenSat antenna is powered by the boats 12 volt battery and comes with four Lithium Ion AAA batteries for internal back up power that will last for over one month.
- Global - offshore tracking and security alert system, compatible with most marine insurance offshore requirements
- Provides rapid, 30 minutes or less, position updates
- Uses the same Siren Marine Mobile application as the standard Siren Marine system
- Add a SirenSat - Offshore data subscription to your regular Siern marine account
- Powered by both the 12 volt boat battery (not 24 volt compatible). Includes internal lithium Ion batteries for back up.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.