SIRIUSXM–WM-4 SiriusXM® Satellite Weather Module
Tracking of weather is easier than ever with the WM-4 Receiver for Simrad, Lowrance, and B&G multifunction displays.
The WM-4 provides live, up-to-date weather information and forecasting to give you peace of mind,no matter when or how you are using your boat. The weather information is obtained from the weather industry's leading experts and is delivered via a digital receiver through SiriusXM's Marine Weather services.
- Real-time SiriusXM® marine weather information
- Detailed NOAA Marine Zone Forecasts
- Weather Radar, Lightning, Alerts and Watch Boxes
- Wind and Wave Forecasts, Buoy Data (Not available on inland subscriptions)
- Subscriptions sold through SiriusXM
In the Box:
- WM-4 Receiver
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Power Cable
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Ethernet Adapter
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Audio Cable
- WM-4 Sirius Satellite Weather Installation Kit
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.