Serpico 2 Polarized Sunglasses
|Lens Material||ChromaPop Polarized|
Serpico 2 Sunglasses from Smith Optics provide classic aviator style with a comfortable wrap around fit.
Featuring Smith Optics’ proprietary ChromaPop™ polarized lenses with enhanced natural color; these sunglasses are designed to alter your worldview with perfect clarity and beautiful coloring. Together with their lightweight, wrap-around frames, these sunglasses keep your eyes protected while you embark on your most stylish adventure yet.
ChromaPop™ Polarized Lens Technology
- Enhances clarity for a sharper more vivid visual field
- Filters blue/green and red/green light wavelengths delivering greater definition and a more natural color
- Optically tuned for impact protection
- 100% UV protection to minimize damage to your eyes
- Polarization is aligned precisely to reduce glare and filter out visual static to decrease eye fatigue
- Lenses are finished with a multi-layer mirror, anti-reflective coating designed to eliminate sidelight reflections
- Hydroleophobic water and oil proof coating repels moisture, grease and grime causing water to bead up and disperse without streaking
- Wipe away fingerprint smudges quickly and easily
- Tapered lens technology progressive tapers light rays from the optical center of the lens toward the peripheral view for visual accuracy and comfort
- Sculpted alloy metal frames are lightweight for an airy and comfortable fit
- Adjustable, silicone nose pads offer a more tailored fit for all-day comfort
- 9x3 base curvature provides maximum amount of wrap around your face
- Medium fit/large coverage
*Smith Optics sunglasses are backed by a lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.
These products may contain bisphenol-A (BPA), a chemical known to the state of California to cause harm to the female reproductive system.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.