SOL-GO–115W Flexible Solar Panel
11% Off - Ends 10/25/21
115W Flexible Solar Panel
|Dimensions||51"L x 22"W x 1.5"H|
|Material||Monocrystalline solar cells|
|Connection Interface||Junction Box with MC4 connectors|
|Warranty Details||5 Years|
SOL-GO 115W Flexible Solar Panel
Sol-Go 115W lightweight flexible solar panels are designed in California and produced under strict guidance and with the highest materials for use in marine, RV and other off grid applications. Sol-Go panels are made with only high power back contact solar cells from SunPower delivering the highest power density in the market, up to 35% more power density. These panels can be rapidly installed with adhesives and/or use of the stainless steel grommets.
- Lightweight and flexible for marine, RV and other mobile applications
- Highest grade materials and manufacturing standards using SunPower Maxeon solar cells
- Multiple panels can be chained for more power
- Delivers more power for more than trickle charging
- Easy to install and sized well for marine and RV use
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.