10'4" Lanai Inflatable Stand-Up Paddleboard Package
An attractive, stable inflatable board with a bow mount (exclusive to West Marine) to add an accessory.
At the heart of its design, the Lanai inflatable SUP has a rigid 5” core that allows for optimal tracking and a great capacity, perfect for intermediate lighter weight paddlers for both touring or recreational paddling and stable enough to practice yoga exercises on.
The board shape includes a defined nose and rounded tail, helping it glide even in windy and choppy conditions. Measuring 10’4” in length and 22lb., the Lanai is nimble and responsive while durable and easy to carry. The EVA diamond cut deck and double wrapped rails add to the comfortability and stability in rough conditions.
An added bonus — it includes the Bow Mount System (BMS) that allows paddlers to hook up a waterproof camera, safety light or mooring line.
The board comes equipped with all you’ll need to easily pack in and out of your adventures: a 9” fin, 65”-84” adjustable aluminum paddle, hand pump, bungee cord for securing gear, repair kit and a deluxe backpack carry bag.
- Application: Recreational, touring, yoga
- Characteristics: Stable and highly maneuverable in flat water with excellent tracking
- Shape: Flat, touring design with 4” of nose lift
- Included Accessories: High pressure hand pump with 20psi gauge, repair kit with material and valve wrench, one nylon strap, bungee cord, deluxe backpack carry bag and a 65”-84” adjustable aluminum paddle
- Fins: One 9” center skeg with quick-release pin
- Warranty: One year
- Dimensions: 10'4"L x 31"W x 5"H
- Weight: 22lb.
- Maximum Weight: 220lb.
- Materials: Pre-laminated layers of fabric-reinforced PVC with double wrapped rails
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
SURFSTOWSUPXpress Stand-Up Paddleboard Cart