DSX-M55BT Bluetooth Marine Stereo
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
Don't leave shore without Sony's DSX-M55BT Bluetooth Marine Stereo to handle all your music and phone calls—hands-free!
There's far too much to do on a boat to waste time fumbling around for a cable, and no one wants to find themselves leashed to the stereo just because they're the DJ. Sony's DSX-M55BT Bluetooth Marine Stereo lets you focus on other things with its many bluetooth functions, SiriusXM compatibility, AM/FM radio presets, hands-free calling with the built-in mic and App Remote 3.0 feature, which unites your marine stereo’s music and smartphone apps into a single source list you control from your phone. It gives Android users voice control with notification read-out for Twitter, and lets you read and reply to text or e-mail messages. Plus, you can control the unit’s volume and bass levels and choose from five preset EQ modes for complete personalization of your listening experience.
- Boost Your Sound Quality: This device comes with advanced sound control features like its EQ5 equalizer, Mega Bass functionality and selectable LPF crossover. Fine tune your audio experience.
- Pandora Radio: Now you can enjoy your Pandora radio stations on your boat. Check out the West Marine Waterlife Pandora station.
- Bluetooth 3.0: In addition to all its other excellent features, this model is a Bluetooth master. It boasts One-Touch listening with NFC (Near Field Communications) technology. What kind of device do you have? Doesn't matter; this device can wirelessly connect to pretty much anything. What's more: it'll simultaneously connect with up to two bluetooth devices at once for control over multiple features.
- Better Bluetooth Calling: This technology provides completely hands-free calling, with call history, browsing options, mic adjustment and speed dial. With a built-in microphone and Phonebook access, you won't have to drop the fun to pick up a call.
- There's an App for That: In addition to the included wired remote and RM-X11M compatibility (remote sold separately), Sony's app for smartphones gives you wireless control of your tunes. No matter where you are on your boat, these features give you complete domination of your audio experience.
- Connect Directly: Don't worry; all this newfangled technology won't impede cable users. The DSX-M55BT sports front USB ports for your iPod/iPhone or Android and an AUX input for direct connection to smartphones and mp3 devices. These entry points also come with covers to protect against wind, water, and debris when not in use.
- Never Skip a Beat: Memory backup lets you pick up right where you left off, even when the power's gone out.
What's in the Box
- DSX-M55BT Bluetooth Marine Stereo
- Black Trim Collar
- Installation Hardware
- AUX and USB shutters
- Documentation packet
DSX-M55BT Bluetooth Marine Stereo
|Amplifier||55 Watts x 4|
|Connection Interface||Bluetooth, USB, iPod, AUX|
|Display Type||White Color/Positive|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).