SONY–XS-MP1621 6 1/2" 2-Way Marine Speakers
XS-MP1621 6 1/2" 2-Way Marine Speakers
These speakers sound great, and more importantly, they are built to keep sounding great in the marine environment.
Built specifically to withstand the damaging effects of salt, water and UV rays. These rugged 2-way 6 1/2"dia. speakers can handle 160W of peak power (70W RMS) and feature responsive water-resistant polypropylene woofers and tweeters that provide outstanding full-range sound.
Broadened frequency response offers superior high- and low-frequency sound (35Hz-26kHz). Flush-style installation.
- Style: Flush mount
- Watts: 160W peak
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Cone: 6 1/2" polypropylene woofer, 2 1/8" tweeter
- Magnetic Shielding: No
- Waterproof Rating: IPX5
- Dimensions: 6 7/8"dia. x 3 11/16"D
- Cutout Size: 5"dia. x 2 1/8"D
- Brackets: No
- Quantity: Pair
- Color: White
- Warranty: One year
What's in the Box
- Two 2-way speakers
- Two White grilles
- Eight 1-1/8" Self-tapping screws
- 10 White plastic hole covers
- Installation/Connections sheet (English/ French/ Spanish/ German/ Swedish/ Dutch/ Italian/ Polish/ Romanian)
- Warranty information
- Template on box
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.