Every day feels like the weekend in these lightweight boat shoes!
And you can only get them at West Marine!
Go ahead. Close your eyes. Now slip on a pair of Sperry's Lighthouse Canvas Boat Shoes. Wait! Is that an ocean breeze or did the air conditioner just come on? Either way you're almost guaranteed to be dreaming of a tropical vacation as soon as you lace them up. Why is that? Here's a convenient checklist in case you needed further convincing:
- Premium, salt-washed canvas twill uppers. They not only look like they're ready for the weekend, they feel softer, cooler and 10 pounds lighter than your 9-to-5 footwear.
- Vulcanized construction. That's where the rubber meets the...er...canvas! Using high temperatures, the upper is securely bonded to the outsoles for a classic look that's also strong and durable.
- 360° Lacing System™. With lacing that goes all the way around your feet, if your shoes happen to get wet (something that occurs quite often when you're on a boat) they'll stay securely attached to your feet. Your stability also won't suffer from your feet sliding around inside your shoes. Rust proof eyelets are included for obvious reasons.
- Removable, cushioned polyurethane (PU) footbed. Featuring Sperry's Wave Comfort Foot System™ for long-lasting comfort on deck or on the street.
- Wave-Siping™. These razor thin, wavy slits in the rubber outsoles provide traction on wet or dry surfaces. In fact, they grip even better when coming in contact with wet gelcoat (what boat decks are typically covered in).
- Non-marking rubber outsoles. In addition to their nonslip properties, these soles won't make ugly black marks on the deck of the boat like ordinary shoes. That's particularly important if scrubbing ugly black marks off the deck isn't a part of your dream vacation!
Regular width. Imported.
Men's Lighthouse Canvas Boat Shoes
|Warranty Details||45 Days|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.