Automatic Inflatable DeckVest™ LITE Life Jacket
|USCG Approved||Type V with Type III Performance|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
|USCG Type||Type V with Type III Performance|
The Spinlock Deckvest™ LITE is a lightweight, high performance, USCG-Approved Life Jacket for all offshore activities.
Ergonomically designed to sit on the shoulders and neck comfortable while keeping out of the way of your arms and waist for full freedom of movement. This inflatable life jacket turns unconscious wearer’s face up and effectively keeps your head above water. Offering a multitude of safety features as well as comfort, Spinlock’s Deckvest™ LITE keeps you moving safely and quickly on your boat and is ideal for situations where a built-in harness, emergency light or sprayhood are not required.
The Deckvest™ LITE is designed to automatically inflate only when water flows upward through the unit. This means that ocean spray or rain running down the jacket will not cause it to prematurely inflate. Manually inflate your life jacket with the pull handle on the front and once inflated you can add or release air with the oral inflation tube. Rearm your Deckvest™ LITE with the Spinlock Deckvest™ LITE Rearming Kit (sold separately).
Inflatable life jackets are designed to be lightweight and low profile offering maximum mobility. Spinlock took this feature one step further with its ergonomically designed straps that comfortably sit on your shoulders so you can wear this life jacket for extended periods of time without noticing it. This life jacket sits high on your waist offering complete freedom of movement while you move quickly about your vessel.
Constructed from durable 210 Denier nylon materials with thick polyurethane coating, the Deckvest™ LITE is expertly made and will sustain wear in extreme conditions. With dual front adjustments, you get a secure fit at all times. An emergency whistle and lifting strap are attached to the bladder for added safety.
- Very light, comfortable design for use over long periods of time
- Compact and unobtrusive for unlimited mobility
- Deck safety harness with soft loop safety line attachment point
- Single crotch strap with recessed clip for a secure fit
- Easy side donning for quick on/off functionality
- Reflective trim for increased visibility
- Recessed belt clip for snag-free adjustments
- Safety whistle attached to inflated life jacket for alerting others of your whereabouts
- Red lifting strap when life jacket is inflated
- Manual activation handle concealed by quick burst zipper
- USCG Approval Type: Type V with Type III performance
- Intended Use: Offshore, sailing, watersports
- Buoyancy: 38lbs. when inflated
- Activation Method: Automatic
- Inflator Type: Halkey Roberts Alpha V90000
- Shroud/Pouch Material: 210 Denier nylon with thick polyurethane coating
- Closure: 1 ½” Acetal buckle
- Service Interval: Two years
- Rearming Kit: Model 15174659
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.