SPINLOCK–Deckware Mast Harness
Deckware Mast Harness
|Width||24 to 40 Inches|
Marine specific comfortable and secure harness that you can’t fall out of.
This harness was the first climbing harness specifically designed for marine use for more comfort while aloft. Re-engineered in 2016 the Mast Pro Harness features a more lightweight minimal design that reduces bulk while maintaining the comfort and function of previous models. The waste belt is wide to spread load evenly and structured to provide sculpted lumbar support without bulky padding. Extra wide leg straps with unique ratcheting adjustment provide comfort and prevent dead leg. Stainless steel doubleback buckles feature neoprene covers to protect masts and rigging and prevent harness from snagging on shrouds or running rigging. A tripping spike pocket is centered on the back and can be easily accessed by right or left hands. Gear attachment loops are installed on both sides The Spinlock Mast Pro Harness is as comfortable as a bosun’s chair, but much safer because you can’t fall out of it.
- Re-engineered for lighter less bulky design
- Wide molded waist belt provides lumbar support and spreads load evenly
- Extra wide leg straps: Double the width of a typical climbing harness
- Trip spike pocket on back can be accessed easily with right or left hand.
- Stainless steel doubleback buckles with neoprene covers to protect mast and rigging and prevent snagging
- Sized to fit waists measuring 24"–40" (62cm–101cm) and legs measuring 18"–25" (measuring the circumference of your thigh with tensed muscles)
- Allow for additional clothing or foul weather gear
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.