Deckware Mast Harness
Marine specific comfortable and secure harness that you can’t fall out of.
This harness was the first climbing harness specifically designed for marine use for more comfort while aloft. Re-engineered in 2016 the Mast Pro Harness features a more lightweight minimal design that reduces bulk while maintaining the comfort and function of previous models. The waste belt is wide to spread load evenly and structured to provide sculpted lumbar support without bulky padding. Extra wide leg straps with unique ratcheting adjustment provide comfort and prevent dead leg. Stainless steel doubleback buckles feature neoprene covers to protect masts and rigging and prevent harness from snagging on shrouds or running rigging. A tripping spike pocket is centered on the back and can be easily accessed by right or left hands. Gear attachment loops are installed on both sides The Spinlock Mast Pro Harness is as comfortable as a bosun’s chair, but much safer because you can’t fall out of it.
- Re-engineered for lighter less bulky design
- Wide molded waist belt provides lumbar support and spreads load evenly
- Extra wide leg straps: Double the width of a typical climbing harness
- Trip spike pocket on back can be accessed easily with right or left hand.
- Stainless steel doubleback buckles with neoprene covers to protect mast and rigging and prevent snagging
- Sized to fit waists measuring 24"–40" (62cm–101cm) and legs measuring 18"–25" (measuring the circumference of your thigh with tensed muscles)
- Allow for additional clothing or foul weather gear
Deckware Mast Harness
|Width||24 to 40 Inches|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).