Digital Sense with OLED Display Only, 10-Ton SWL
|Battery Life||100 to 6000 Hours Continuous|
|Depth||1 1/16 Inches|
|Height||7 1/4 Inches|
|Width||3 3/8 Inches|
Actual loads often vary widely from design loads. Sense offers teams the ability to quickly and easily confirm actual working loads, refine deck hardware, rope selection, sail choice and even sail trim. Ultra compact and designed to be quickly attached between any two loaded points, whether it's a fiber rope or hardware.
- Continuous real-time "Actual" and "Peak" read-out with trend graph
- Data displayed on color OLED screen or on a smartphone, tablet or PC via Bluetooth LE
- Peak Load displayed during and after the session and recorded in the Sense-App
- Overall accuracy of 0.2% over full-scale deflection
- Rated to IP67, protected against short-term immersion in water
- 10-ton Safe Working Load (SWL)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.