Finish a regatta or a day of sailing without having to ice your knees.
Sailing, especially racing, can take a toll on your knees. Kneeling at the foredeck or in the cockpit can leave sailors black and blue. Knee pads from the home improvement or sports store are bulky and require constant adjustment. Spinlock has a solution designed specifically for sailors. Ergonomically designed to stay in place to protect and support the patella with high density foam these knee pads feature an ultra-tough IBQ Cordura cover that resists abrasion and provides traction. A thin elastic panel on the back allows skin to breath. Can be worn over or under clothing and foul weather gear. Available in Small/Medium and Large sizes. Walk off the boat and into the club house without a stop at the ice maker by using Spinlock knee pads.
- Ergonomically designed to prevent slipping
- High density foam protect and supports patella
- Ultra-tough IBQ Cordura fabric resists abrasion
- Back panel is breathable
- Adjusts to be worn over or under clothing and foul weather gear
- Available in Small/Med and Large sizes
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).