SPINLOCK–Single XTS Powerclutch
Single XTS Powerclutch
|Best Use||Identical footprint to XT series; Larger offshore and coastal racers and cruisers|
|Diameter||5/16 to 9/16 Inches|
|Height||3 7/16 Inches (85mm)|
|Length||6 1/4 Inches (156mm)|
|Mounting Hardware||Two 5/16" (8mm) Flat Head Machine Screws|
|Safe Working Load||2200 Pounds|
|Warranty Details||Five Years|
XTS clutches provide proven performance for larger coastal and offshore racers and cruisers.
Updated for performance with an advanced release mechanism. Extruded aluminum handles have a new soft end grip.
- For larger offshore and coastal racers and cruisers
- Mid to higher load rope holding
- Reliable all around performance
- Extruded alloy handle with soft end grip
- Secure handle locking in open and closed position
- Easy access to fasteners
- Handle labels supplied
- Warranty: Five years
- Fits lines 5/16 to 9/16", 2200lb. SWL
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.