Triple XTS Powerclutch
|Diameter||1/4 to 5/16 Inches|
|Length||6 1/4 Inches (156mm)|
|Safe Working Load||1543 Pounds|
Updated for performance with an advanced release mechanism, these clutches feature a concave/convex cam design for lines from 1/4" to 9/16". Extruded aluminum handles have a new soft end grip. XTS0608 is strongly recommended for high-strength, small diameter lines.
- Application: Identical footprint to XT series. Larger offshore and coastal racers and cruisers
- Line Size: XTS0814: 5/16"-9/16"; XTS0608: 1/4"-5/16"
- Height: 3-7/16" (85mm)
- Length: 6-1/4" (156mm)
- Width: Single: 1-1/2" (38mm); Double: 2-3/4" (69mm); Triple: 3-15/16" (99mm)
- Fasteners: Two 5/16" (8mm) FHMS
- Hole Spacing: 2-13/16" centers (70mm)
- Warranty: Five years
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.