White XTR Single Powerclutch
The XTR Powerclutch gives superb midrange load-holding performance using unique Reactor Cam technology, with its linked base and cam reacting together in one self contained module. With Reactive Clutching, line holding is consistent and fast across the full range of line diameters. Release is smooth and progressive. The XTR Powerclutch offers significantly more consistent holding on small diameter, modern performance lines. Its handle lifts to an ergonomic position for easy release. The Reactor Cam module is easily removed for on-deck cleaning and servicing. Ultra lightweight alloy/composite construction. Single units only. Side mount kit available. Side mounting is usually the cleanest solution for spars, side decks and coamings. XTR has an identical footprint to XTS/XCS clutches.
- Application: Larger offshore and coastal racers and cruisers
- Style: Single
- Max. Working Load: 2,200lb.
- Line Diameter: 8-12mm (5/16"-1/2")
- Hole Spacing: 2 13/16" centers (70mm)
- Fasteners: Two M8 (5/16") hex head (sold separately)
- Warranty: Five years