Reliable, lightweight, and powerful. Engineered for smaller-diameter, high-tech lines, they are a great choice for performance cruisers and sportboats. Features improved lever action, soft-feel handles for comfort, excellent line gripping and improved release.
- Application: Racers up to 27' and cruisers up to 35'
- Style: Quadruple
- Line Diameter: 1/4"-1/2"
- Max. Working Load: 1,250lb.
- Height: 2 3/4" (69mm)
- Length: 5 3/16" (134mm)
- Width: Single: 1 1/2" (39mm); Double: 2 9/16" (65mm); Triple: 3 5/8" (91mm)
- Hole Spacing: 3 1/16" centers (79mm)
- Fasteners: Two 1/4" (6mm) FHMS
- Warranty: Five years
XAS0612/4 Quadruple Powerclutch
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.