STA-BIL–360˚ Marine Formula Ethanol Treatment & Stabilizer, Gallon
360˚ Marine Formula Ethanol Treatment & Stabilizer, Gallon
STA-BIL 360°® Marine™ protects the fuel system in your gas engine against the damaging effects of ethanol.
The only fuel treatment to emit a revolutionary vapor technology that rises above the fuel line to protect your engine where others before it can’t. Use it with every fill up to help keep your engine running cleaner, leaner, smoother and stronger than ever.
5-IN-1 Maximizer helps take performance over the top by preventing ethanol damage, increased power, cleans fuel system, maximizes fuel economy and stabilizes fuel to keep it fresh during storage. Safe to use in all 2- and 4-cycle gasoline engines.
Prevent ethanol damage: Protect your entire fuel system against damaging rust and corrosion caused by moisture and ethanol fuels. An exclusive Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor rises above the fuel line to provide a protective coating on ALL the metal parts of the entire fuel system and combustion chamber, even when the engine is not running.
Increase power: Strip away carbon buildup, gum and varnish that can inhibit engine performance, and get the most out of your fuel by burning it more completely. Bring back the power your engine once knew. Clear and prevent harmful gum, varnish and buildup throughout the combustion chamber and injectors.
Maximize fuel economy: Burn fuel more completely and efficiently by preserving the fuel system and engine.
One ounce treats up to 10 gallons (38 liters) of fuel.
- Use for storage and will keep fuel fresh for up to 12 months
- Use at every fill-up
- Ultimate treatment and protection against ethanol and condensation
- Effective in non-ethanol fuels
- Help prevent corrosion above and below the fuel line
- Helps clean the fuel system to improve performance Increase power and fuel efficiency
- For all gasoline engines, including 2-Cycle
- Use in your boat, jet ski, water sport engines, vehicles, small engines, generators
- Shelf Life unopened is 8-10 years, once opened two years for best results
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.