STAR BRITE–-200°F Super Concentrated Antifreeze Antigel, Gallon
-200°F Super Concentrated Antifreeze Antigel, Gallon
|Best Use||-200 Degrees|
Protect engines and water systems against freeze damage during winter layup.
Highly concentrated, non-toxic propylene glycol formula protects engines and freshwater systems during winter layup. Provides up to -200°F freeze protection when used full strength. Dilute to make up to three gallons of -50°. Safe for use in potable water systems and for engine winter layup. Not for use as engine coolant. -200°F rating based on freeze/burst point of copper pipe.
- Non-toxic propylene glycol formula protects engines and freshwater systems during winter layup
- Provides up to -200°F burst protection when used full strength
- Can be diluted to make up to 3 gallons of -50°
- Meets industry standard for burst portection in copper pipes to -200°F (-129°C)
- Freeze protection within a range of -98°F to -103°F (-72°C to -75°C)
- Concentrated, nontoxic
- Saves shelf space and can be diluted to meet specific needs
- Contains corrosion inhibitors to protect all engine metals including aluminum
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.