Mildew Stain Remover, 32 oz.
The number one enemy of mildew stains everywhere!
This stuff works great on vinyl cushions, covers and other vinyl surfaces. It's very effective for removing mildew stains from fiberglass in hard-to-reach locations such as under boat cabinetry and inside chain lockers. Set the spray adjustment on the trigger bottle to a long-reaching spray, give it a squeeze—and watch as it eliminates the stain!
- Removes mildew stains on contact without heavy scrubbing
- Simple to use; spray on, scrub lightly and rinse off stains
- Safe for use on fiberglass, painted surfaces, rubber, and upholstery
- Special buffered formula will not harm vinyl marine upholstery or thread
- Does not weaken fabric or thread
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.