STAR BRITE–Wintersafe -100°F Antifreeze Antigel, Gallon
Wintersafe -100°F Antifreeze Antigel, Gallon
|Best Use||-100 Degrees|
Provides engine and potable water system protection in extreme cold environments.
Winterizing your boat for the off-season protects your investment and can prevent costly repairs in the spring. Star Brite WinterSafe -100° (-73°C) Marine Antifreeze provides oustanding cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems, sanitation systems and all engines. Non-toxic formula uses pure virgin propylene glycol for effectiveness and quality. Virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol reduces residual smell and tastes so that drinking water systems are not adversely affected by winterization. Includes corrosion inhibitors to prevent damage to metal engine components and seals. Star Brite WinterSafe is alcohol free to reduce evaporation so that antifreeze maintains same concentration and protection throughout the storage season. The intense blue color lets users know when antifreeze has traveled through water lines, sanitation system lines or engine cooling systems and serves as an indicator when flushing systems in the spring. Star Brite WinterSafe is the professional choice for winterizing potable water systems, sanitation systems and engines.
- Non-toxic virgin propylene glycol formula
- Safe for potable water systems and engines
- Added inhibitors prevent corrosion in engine components and seals including aluminum, brass, copper and solder
- Ready to use—does not need to be diluted
- Alcohol free to reduce evaporation and maintain protection of areas of pooled water
- Meets industry standards for burst protection in copper pipes to -100° (-73°C)
- Ideal for colder regions that experience low temperature ranges between -58°F to -63°F (-50°C to -52°C)
For a complete guide to selecting the right antifreeze for your climate and application, see Antifreeze 101.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.