STAR BRITE–WinterSafe -50°F Professional Grade Antifreeze, 55 Gallon
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
WinterSafe -50°F Professional Grade Antifreeze, 55 Gallon
|Best Use||-50 Degrees|
Protect engines and water systems against freeze damage during winter layup.
This non-toxic, virgin propylene glycol blend provides excellent cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and all engines. With a premium additive package, it prevents corrosion of aluminum, copper pipe, brass and solder and will not harm rubber, seals or hose materials. Pink color ensures excellent blow through visibility. Provides burst protection to -50°F (-46°C) and freeze protection within a range of +14°F to +18°F (-10°C to -8°C). This antifreeze is tasteless, contains no alcohol and is ready to use—do not dilute.
- Nontoxic, virgin (not recycled) propylene glycol
- Excellent cold weather and corrosion protection for drinking water systems and engines
- Does not contain corrosive soluble salts commonly found in recycled antifreeze
- Concentrated, nontoxic
- Dark pink color for blow-through visibility
- Meets industry standard for burst protection in copper pipes to -50°F (-46°C)
- Provides freeze protection within a range of +14°F to +18°F (-10°C to -8°C)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.