A225 Inflatable Cooler
This item is no longer available.
Exclusive to West Marine, Stash Coolers offer large capacity storage at a fraction of the weight of hard-walled coolers.
Inspired by the same drop stitch technology that brought inflatable watercrafts to life, this durable cooler inflates quickly to become a large, rigid cooler. Combining the benefits of hard-walled coolers and soft-sided coolers, Stash’s all-in-one cooler is rugged yet easy to transport. The lightweight, leak-resistant design is reinforced with military-grade materials to withstand abuse from extreme weather and long, rough days on the water.
Whether sport fishing, commercial fishing or just playing on the weekends, the versatile Stash Coolers provide ample storage for your catch or refreshments without bogging down you or your boat. Once settled, simply inflate your cooler with the included, high-volume pump and tie it down with the stainless steel D-rings or the heavy-duty, polyurethane reinforced, non-slip feet. When finished, deflate, fold and pack back up in the carrying bag to conveniently stash out of your way. Easy to store, easy to transport, and easy to inflate, Stash coolers are designed for serious anglers and adaptable enough for playful beach goers.
- Heavy-duty, polyurethane reinforced feet double as tie down points
- Multiple carrying handles with reinforced, padded webbing
- Stainless steel D-rings for attaching accessories or as tie down points
- Mesh pockets with Velcro® closure on front and back for storing gear
- Two large, threaded and screened drain plugs on opposite corners for easy draining
- Patented, unique, single air valve allows for inflation of three chambers at once
- Large capacity and easy access YKK zipper closure runs along entire length of cooler
- Heavy-duty webbing support straps with padded top carry handle
- Dual soft sides allow cooler to be loaded and packed beyond capacity
- Includes high-volume pump for quick inflation/deflation
- Capacity: 235qt.
- Dimensions: 16.5”W x 20.63”H x 48”L
- Material: UV protected vinyl
- Warranty: Two years (limited to manufacturer defects only)
A225 Inflatable Cooler
|Cooler Type||Inflatable Cooler|
|Dimensions||16.5" Width x 20.63" Height x 48" Length|
|Material||UV Protected Vinyl|
|Warranty Details||Two Years Manufacturing Defects|
To receive your order by December 24th, 2018, please reference the 2018 Holiday Shipping Schedule.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).