Inflatable Life Jacket, Black
|USCG Type||Type V: Special Use|
USCG approved Type V for use when worn on uninspected commercial vessels less than 40' in length not carrying passengers for hire. Approved substitute for a Type II or III PFD only when worn and used in accordance with the owner's manual.
- High-visibility reflective tape and emergency whistle on bladder
- Halkey-Roberts 1F automatic inflator with single point indicator
- Automatic inflation when submerged in water; manual inflation by pulling lanyard or by oral tube
- Provides 33.7lb. buoyancy when fully inflated
- Clear window to view arming status of mechanism
- Pocket to store extra cylinder or gear and D-ring
- 2" adjustable belt for secure fit
- Mesh storage bag, cylinder and bobbin included
- Optional back flap for identification
- Heavy-duty nylon outershell
- Tri-fold design provides comfortable fit and easy repacking
- 3M Scotchlite Reflective Material SOLAS-grade 6755 on front
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.