Welder's Heavy-Duty Flotation Life Jacket
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
Stearns’ offers reliable protection for the toughest jobs with the Welder’s Heavy-Duty life jacket.
A tough fiberglass shell encases the Aquafoam™ flotation that retains buoyancy even when punctured for durable reliability on the water. The breathable, inner mesh lining wicks away excess moisture keeping you cool. Large armholes offer increased mobility while adjustable sides help secure a better fit without restricting your movement. Impressive contouring gives you a flexible and comfortable fit while the Vislon® zipper is designed to stay up so you won’t have to worry about your life jacket moving around while you work.
- Fiberglass shell for tough protection
- Large armholes for enhanced mobility
- Adjustable side tables for a customized, secure fit
- Marine mesh inner lining for cooling comfort
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Welding, industrial, commercial
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: Aquafoam™
- Shell Fabric: Fiberglass
- Straps: Adjustable side tabs
- Closure: Heavy-duty Vislon® zipper
- Warranty: Limited
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.