Work Master Work Life Jacket, Oversize
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III/V performance|
|Chest Size||52" - 62"|
NOT FOR SALE IN CALIFORNIA
With all-day comfort and flexibility, the “Work Master” life jacket from Stearns gets the job done!
Offering maximum comfort, the “Work Boat” life jacket is designed to keep you safe and visible while on the job. Constructed from lightweight, closed-cell PVC foam and a durable nylon shell, this life jacket will endure rough conditions and all-day wear. The hinged-panel back offers a flexible fit that allows more freedom of movement during a long day’s work. Two quick-adjustment slides and easy snap buckles provide a securely comfortable fit while the large arm holes provide increased mobility.
A flotation collar was added to the design to keep the wearer’s head in a high enough position to look for help while in the water. High visibility is enhanced with 62” of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material and bright orange coloring alerts others of your whereabouts. With its durable construction, comfort features, and high visibility the Stearns “Work Master” life jacket will keep safely working shift after shift.
- Large armholes for improved range of motion
- Hinged back panel for increased mobility
- Marine mesh liner for breathability
- Enclosed body belt for reduced snags
- Flotation collar keeps wearer’s heady above water and in a position to look for help
- 62 sq. in. of 3M™ Scotchlite™ reflective material for increased visibility
- Quick-adjustment slides and easy-snap buckles for securely snug fit
- USCG Approval Type: Type III with Type V performance
- Intended Use: Coastal, offshore
- Buoyancy: 15.5lb.
- Flotation Material: PVC flotation foam
- Shell Fabric: Nylon
- Straps: 1” webbed straps
- Closure: Easy snap buckles
- Warranty: Limited
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.