Comfort and performance blend nicely in Stohlquist's Rocker Life Jacket.
It's low-cut, low-profile design makes the Rocker great for active boaters. Stohlquist’s exclusive, ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso has hand-beveled foam that curves and wraps around your body naturally for a close and comfortable fit. To eliminate ride-up this life jacket boasts a non-slip, Gripp-Loc™ interior panel and a cross-chest cinch harness. Free-floating suspended shoulder straps stretch as you move and create a more balanced fit while the ventilated lumbar pad offers better air circulation.
Performance features such as a low cut, offset front zipper allows for easy on/off functionality while the low waist buckle closure helps keep your life jacket in place. The six adjustment points with side pulls give the Rocker a more snug fit. With a large, streamlined main pocket to safely store gear and a hands-free, expandable, mesh pocket for your beverages, the Rocker’s custom-made features keep you equipped for long days on the water.
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride up
- Ballistic nylon shoulders have stiffeners for portaging and added protection
- Free-floating, suspended shoulder straps stretch as you move
- 6 adjustments, side pulls, and front waist buckle closure for a snug fit
- Hands free expandable mesh beverage pocket
- Large, streamlined main pocket for secure storage
- Ergonomic Wrapture™ shaped torso for a close and comfortable fit
- Front lash tab for lanyard attachments
- D-ring for keys, whistle, etc.
- 3M™ reflective tape on front and back for increased visibility
- Ventilated lumbar pad for increased airflow
- Low cut, offset front-zip entry with zipper grip tab for easy on/off functionality
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Recreational sailing, paddling
- Buoyancy: 16lb. 8oz.
- Flotation Material: Inherently buoyant foam
- Shell Fabric: 500 denier Cordura®nylon shell, 200 denier oxford inner liner
- Closure: #10 YKK zipper
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.