Women’s Flo Meshback Paddling Life Jacket
Ideal for unrestricted paddling, Stohlquist's Women’s Flo Paddling Life Jacket brings you comfortable, high-performance safety on the water.
Stohlquist designed the Flo specifically to fit the female form comfortably during all your paddling adventures. Sculpted foam panels on the upper torso wrap a woman’s shape naturally for a soft fit. Featuring a high back design that sits above seat backs found in sit-on-top kayaks and a unique, cross-chest cinch harness that wraps around your body from the chest to the lower back keeping your life jacket from riding up and crowding your chin. Open sides and wide armholes allow for full range of motion while paddling. Lightweight polyethylene foam offers 16.2lbs.of buoyancy while the pared foam edges down around the mid-section give you a flexible hold.
This high-performance life jacket features an ultra-durable 400x200D, ripstop, nylon shell and a soft 200D inner liner. Mesh shoulders and back allow for maximum ventilation and helps keep you dry. With a neoprene padded, lower back waistband so it won’t chafe your bare skin, you can wear this life jacket comfortably with just a bathing suit on underneath. The adjustable, 1-1/2” webbing belt and dual forward pulls allow for a trim and low profile fit. Additionally two, large pockets securely store your extra gear.
These high-quality features keep you comfortably safe for an enjoyable day of recreational kayaking.
- Wide armholes for increased mobility
- Open sides for airflow and freedom of movement
- Mesh shoulders and back for cooling and maximum ventilation
- High back design fits comfortably above kayak seat backs
- Cross-chest cinch harness for zero ride up
- Neoprene padded lower back waistband for added comfort
- 1-1/2” webbing belt with dual forward pulls for a trim, low-profile fit
- Two large pockets for added storage
- Entry grip tab at zipper base for easy on/off functionality
- 8-points of adjustments for a custom like fit
- Sculpted foam panels wrap around your chest and form to your body
- Pared foam edges wrap around your body for a flexible fit
- USCG Approval Type: Type III
- Intended Use: Paddlesports
- Buoyancy: 16lb. 2oz.
- Flotation Material: Polyethylene foam
- Shell Fabric: 400x200 denier ripstop nylon
- Closure: #10 YKK zipper with non-corroding slider
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
For more information on USCG approval types and why you should always wear your life jacket when you are on a boat, see “Think Safe Choose the Right Personal Flotation Device (PFD)”.
|Type||Inherently Buoyant Foam|
|USCG Type||Type III: Flotation Aids|
|With Harness||Without Harness|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.