Waypoint LED Spotlight
|Battery Life||High - 10 Hours; Low - 82 Hours|
|Battery Type||4 C-Sized Alkaline|
|Dimensions||3 1/2" Width x 7 1/8" Height x 6 3/4" Length|
|Light Output||High - 550 Lumens; Low - 40 Lumens|
|Voltage||12 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Limited Lifetime|
|Wiring||12 Volts DC External Cord|
Rugged, bright and versatile pistol-grip spotlight that sips battery power.
The Waypoint LED Spotlight is the weapon of choice for scanning the shore for a dock or navigating through a tight moorage. This pistol-grip LED spotlight puts an extremely bright trigger activated LED light right into your hand. With a usable range of 2225' (678 meters) you will be able to scan almost half a mile. A rotary thumb switch allows the single hand selection of low, high and strobe modes without having to put the light down. Trigger can be locked ON for hands-free use.
The C4 LED element has a 50,000 hour lifetime and sips battery power for a run time of 10 hours at maximum brightness—the sun may be up before you run out of light; by switching to low (7900 candela) you will be able to extend run times to 82 hours. In the event the batteries die, an included 12V cord plugs into any 12V outlet to provide the light you need.
The durable impact resistant polycarbonate housing is able to take a drop from 3' and features a rubberized lens ring to cushion the blow. The polycarbonate lens is unbreakable and has an integrated seal protect against moisture intrusion and withstand submersion for up to 30 minutes (at 1m).
- Extremely bright pistol-grip trigger activated spotlight
- C4 LED is shock resistant and has a 50,000 hour lifetime
- 10 hour run time using brightest setting (82 hrs on low setting)
- 2225' beam length (678m)
- Impact resistant polycarbonate housing
- Unbreakable polycarbonate lens
- Three light settings including an emergency stobe
- Integrated stand for hands-free use
- Uses 4 C-cell batteries (sold separately)
- 12V power cord for unlimited run time using a 12V outlet
- Lanyard to prevent accidental loss
- IPX4 water resistance for up to 30 minutes submersion at a depth of 1 meter
- Beam Strength: 115,000 (high); 10,000 (low)
- Includes bulkhead mounted holster for easy access
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.