SUN DOLPHIN–Pro 10.2 Fishing Boat
Pro 10.2 Fishing Boat
Enclosed Battery Compartment
|Type||Thermoformed 2-Piece Hull and Deck|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (Hull/Deck); One Year (Component Parts)|
The Pro 10.2 Fishing Boat is fully loaded but it fits in the bed of a pickup truck.
Fits easily into the back of a pickup truck for quick and convenient transport to small waters with big fish. Full of features including an aerated livewell, navigation lights, bow and stern wiring for trolling motor, rod holders, oarlock socket kit and an enclosed battery compartment. Includes two seats. Constructed of highly impact resistant, UV-stabilized Fortiflex® polyethylene and broad beamed for stability. Power with a trolling motor or a gas outboard up to 7hp (sold separately).
- Fits in the back of a pickup truck, so there's no trailer needed
- Rugged UV-stabilized Fortiflex® High Density Polyethylene deck and hull
- Closed cell foam flotation located between the deck and hull
- Sockets to connect a trolling motor to either the bow or transom of the boat
- Meets U.S. Coast Guard safety standards and CE certified
- Twin padded swivel fishing chairs
- Livewell with drain and aerator pump
- Console mount for fishfinder
- Length: 10' 2"
- Beam: 56"
- Height: 23"
- Weight: 165 lb.
- Capacity: 435 lb.
- HP Rating: 7 HP
- Max. trolling motor thrust: 40 lb., Shaft Length: 42" to 52"
- Warranty: Two years (hull and deck); one year (component parts)
- Two padded seats
- Two kingpin swivels
- Three drain plugs installed
- stern light
- bow light
- battery box
- accessory kit
- trolling motor plug
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.