This affordable SUP paddle with adjustable length is great for sharing with other paddlers.
The lightweight shaft on Surfstow's Adjustable Aluminum SUP Paddle brings sturdy, affordability to your hands. Being able to toggle and set the length makes it easy to share with other paddlers or take apart for compact transport. Measurements depicted on the shaft help you remember your preferred length. The simple twist-and-snap adjustment mechanism on the shaft allows for moving then locking the desired length into place. This thoughtful design is proven to be more secure than paddles that just have a twist-to-tighten configuration that often jiggles loose over time.
- Good value, sturdy aluminum shaft and plastic blade materials
- Two-piece adjustable shaft
- Handle has a soft EVA grip for a better hold and comfort
- Measurements depicted on shaft help you remember preferred length
- Twist and snap adjustment mechanism allows desired length to lock in place
- Narrower blade puts less stress on arms when paddling longer distances
- Aluminum shaft adjusts from 65"-84"
- Plastic blade is 16"L x 7 1/4"W
- Weighs 2lb.
- One year warranty
After paddling, it is recommended to remove the adjustable shaft and drain any water out that has collected inside. Rinse with tap water. For increased protection and a longer life, use a paddle cover.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.