This paddle was designed for the paddler who wants performance, comfort and style.
Whether you want to surf the waves or journey afar on your stand-up paddleboard, the ultralight carbon fiber construction of this paddle will serve you well. The smaller 8” blade grants quicker strokes, important when you need to conserve energy.
The fixed shaft is a treasure for the advanced paddler as you will cut it to your height and preference. It will be totally tailored to you. The shaft is shaped to be slightly oval to naturally conform to the hand better and hold a grip with more efficiency, delivering all-around superior performance.
The handle has a curve to it and a smooth groove where fingers are instinctively placed, allowing paddlers to cup the grip and control each stroke. The bamboo overlay gives this paddle the pristine look of a pro and because it comes from real koa tree, each one is unique.
- Pristine look of a pro with bamboo overlay
- Each blade pattern is unique. Because it comes from real koa tree, no one item is the same.
- Ultralight carbon fiber construction
- Fixed length designed to be cut to tailor to paddler preference
- Smaller blade grants quicker strokes
- Performance fixed elliptical shaft
- Curved handle with finger groove for better grip and more control
- One year warranty
- Shaft Material: Carbon fiber
- Blade Material: Carbon fiber with koa overlay
- Weight: 15.5oz.
- Shaft Length: 86" fixed and can be cut to size
- Blade Dimensions: 16"L x 8”W
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.