Take your kayak with you on your boat so when you reach your destination you can jump off and explore reefs and shallow waterways. This convenient, easy-to-install rack system secures onto your boat’s gunwale. It will keep it safe, secure and out of the way while still easily accessible.
The manufacturing process consists of using 061 aluminum alloy, shaping it then using a sandblasting and anodization technique for protection against the elements, making the rack system durable and long-lasting. The racks feature heat pressed, die cut EVA foam linings to cushion the cradle, keeping your kayak free from scratches when loading or unloading. Heavy-duty shock cord straps attached to the racks keep the kayak snug and secure.
Installation is a cinch. Versatile clamps can be attached to straight or angled rails and stanchions. All mounting hardware and installation tools are included.
- Works with any kayak
- Materials: 061 aluminum alloy, sandblasted and anodized for durability and long life
- Allows your kayak to hang securely off of a boat’s gunwale leaving more deck room
- Rotating clamps allow for secure mounting on angled stanchions
- Heat pressed, die cut EVA foam linings cushion the cradle of the racks to avoid kayak scratching
- Heavy-duty shock cords keep kayak snug and secure
- Easy to install
- Fits 7/8" and 1 1/4" rails
- Two mounting racks with bungee cord attachments
- Four rotating clamps
- Four 1 1/4” plastic clamp inserts
- Four 7/8” plastic clamp inserts
- Installation tools and instructions
YAKRAX Kayak Boat Rack System
|Material||061 Aluminum Alloy|
|Type||Storage & Carrying|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.