2-Way Alarm Kit with Remote
Protects your boat and onboard equipment with an easily installed single shock sensor alarm.
Centrally located sensor detects intruders throughout your boat, activating a piercing 128dB onboard siren when triggered. At the same moment the handheld remote alerts you with sound, light and vibration up to 3,000 yards away.
Handheld remote features backlit display, clock, find function and single pushbutton arming from up to 1,000 yards away. Waterproof shock sensor features sensitivity adjustment to prevent false alarms. Complete kit includes full wiring harness with snap connectors, antenna and instructions. Two-year warranty.
- Shock sensor detects intruders
- Alerts you up to 3,000 yards when activated
- Two way remote alerts with sound, light and vibration
- Up to 3,000 yards response and 1,000 yards transmit
- Loud 128 db alarm horn
- Waterproof main engine connection
- Shock sensor with sensitivity adjustment
- Easy installation: Height 2" Width 8" Length 8"
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
ANCORNylon Cable Clamps
$5.29 – $21.99