T-H MARINE–Quick Flush Fitting for Mercury Outboard
Quick Flush Fitting for Mercury Outboard
|Type||Quick Flush Connectors|
Make flushing your outboard a snap with a quick connect fitting.
Flushing your engine after saltwater or silty water use can extend its life, but the process can be a pain. T-H Marine makes it a little easier with Quick Flush™ outboard flush fittings. These unique fittings screw into the flushing port of your Mercury outboard and provide way to quickly connect a freshwater hose to the flush the engine. Install the fitting into the flushing port on the outboard; it remains in the engine and will close while operating the engine. When you return to port, a fresh water hose fitted with the included female fitting snaps to the flushing port, opens the port and allows fresh water to flow through the cooling system. Taking the hassle out of flushing your engine with a T-H Marine Quick Flush™ can extend the life of your outboard.
- Provides a quick connect method of flushing outboard engines
- Compatible with Mercury and many other engines with flushing port (except Johnson/Evinrude)
- Kit includes engine side fitting that is permanently installed and garden hose fitting
- Engine side fitting features an O-ring seal that closes port under normal operating conditions
- Eliminates having to remove plug or thread hose onto flushing port
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.