T-H MARINE–Quick Flush Fitting for OMC Outboard
Quick Flush Fitting for OMC Outboard
|Type||Quick Flush Connectors|
Make flushing your Johnson/Evinrude a snap with a quick connect fitting.
Flushing your engine after saltwater or silty water use can extend its life, but the process can be a pain. T-H Marine makes it a little easier with Quick Flush™ outboard flush fittings. These unique fittings screw into the flushing port of your Johnson/Evinrude outboard and provide way to quickly connect a freshwater hose to the flush the engine. Install the fitting into the flushing port on the outboard; it remains in the engine and will close while operating the engine. When you return to port, a fresh water hose fitted with the included female fitting snaps to the flushing port, opens the port and allows fresh water to flow through the cooling system. Taking the hassle out of flushing your engine with a T-H Marine Quick Flush™ and extend the life of your outboard.
- Provides a quick connect method of flushing outboard engines
- Compatible with Johnson/Evinrude engines with flushing port
- Kit includes engine side fitting that is permanently installed and garden hose fitting
- Engine side fitting features an O-ring seal that closes port under normal operating conditions
- Eliminates having to remove plug or thread hose onto flushing port
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.