Can stand alone or be linked to the Speed & Depth kit. Includes Wind Transmitter and Analog Display. Wind transmitter may be located up to 300' from display. Wind information will also be available on the Dual Display when used with the Speed & Depth kit.
- Micronet package containing T120 Wind Transmitter and T112 Analogue Display.
- No wiring - receives data via wireless. Solar powered with 200 hours autonomy
- Dimensions: 4.33"W x 4.49"H x 0.83"D (110mm W x 114mm H x 21mm D)
- Functions: True/apparent closehauled wind angles 26°-58°, True/apparent wind speed, VMG, COG, Heading, Locked heading, Tack course
- Waterproof: Mfr. rated Submersible 10m
- Warranty: Two years
Micronet Wireless Instruments - T101 Wind System
|Display Type||LCD with 3-Level Backlighting|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.