Configurable as a true or apparent wind speed and angle, compass with steering indicator, or close-hauled expanded wind with VMG and more. Ideal for course data, such as target and actual headings. Digital needle pointer thickness can be varied to suit needs.
- Unique combination of display formats
- Large 7mm (0.28") digits
- Dimensions: 4.33"W x 4.49"H x 0.83"D (110mm W x 114mm H x 21mm D)
- No wiring - receives data via wireless. Solar powered with 200 hours autonomy
- Configurable as a compass, true or apparent wind instrument, VMG to wind instrument, steering indicator and more. Ideal for course data, such as target and actual headings.
- Waterproof: Mfr. rated Submersible 10m
- Warranty: Two years
T112 Analog Display
|Dimensions||4.33" Width x 4.49" Height x 0.83" Depth|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
RAYMARINET120 Wind Transmitter