TACO MARINE–Aluminum Rub Rail 1 1/8"H x 5/8"W x 12'L, #8 Screws
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Aluminum Rub Rail 1 1/8"H x 5/8"W x 12'L, #8 Screws
|Height||1 1/8 Inches|
|Mounting Hardware||#8 Fasteners (Sold Separately)|
Polished rub rail that will accept contrasting insert.
The shine of polished metal can add a nice accent to your boat. Create a unique look by adding a flexible insert. Taco Marine offers a variety of polished aluminum rub rails for just the right look and fit. Each section of 6063-T5 aluminum rail is pre-drilled and counter-sunk for fasteners on 6” centers, polished then clear anodized for excellent corrosion resistance. The slight offset edge of this rub rail makes it ideal for covering the hull-deck joint. The aluminum stands proud of the hull and accepts a Taco V12-4155 flexible vinyl insert to provide added impact absorption and cover fastener heads. Add the classic look of polished metal with Taco aluminum rub rails.
- Classic looking polished aluminum rub rail
- Ideal for hull-deck joints of powerboats
- Polished 6030-T5 aluminum with anodized finish for corrosion resistance
- Accepts V12-4155 flexible vinyl insert (sold separately)
- Can be formed around tight radius bends
- Pre-drilled and counter-sunk on 6" centers for flat or oval head screws
- Five-year warranty