Dress up rough edges with quick installing trim.
Fiberglass parts are often joined with a bonded flange that is trimmed leaving a sharp or rough edge. Flexible trim is an ideal way cover the edge and add a finished look to the joint. Taco Flex Trim is a flexible vinyl section that presses onto the edge and handles tight radius bends and compound curves. Each length of trim features internal aluminum clips and a gripping tongue to hold it firmly in place. Several profiles are available to provide a tight fit on a variety of edge thicknesses. Cutting the trim to length is best done with a tin snips or hack saw and can be cleaned up with a fine abrasive. Add or replace a finishing detail to sharp or rough edges by installing Taco Marine Flex Trim.
- Covers up rough and sharp edges with finished look
- Vinyl exterior with aluminum interior clips provide press on installation
- Grips onto difficult materials
- Able to handle tight radius bends and compound curves without heating material
- Available in several profiles to provide a tight fit to a variety of edge thicknesses
- Can be cut to length using tin snips or hacksaw
- Available in White or Black