TACO MARINE–Grand Slam 800 VHF Antenna Mount
Grand Slam 800 VHF Antenna Mount
|Compatibility||1" x 14 Threads|
|Dimensions||6" x 11" x 6"|
|Mounting Hardware||Backing Plate Included|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited|
Introducing the GS-800 VHF Antenna Mount - designed for mounting a VHF Antenna onto a boat's T-top or hardtop. The GS-800's smooth operating crank handle provides a safe alternative to adjusting the angle of your VHF antenna from the deck, without having to climb onto gunnels. It's rugged, durable design provides years of trouble-free use and is the ultimate solution for boats 25' and beyond where safety is paramount.
- Unique design allows for raising and lowering antenna from under the T-top or hardtop
- Fits standard 1" x 14 threaded antenna base
- Hand crank - no power required
- Delrin® roller bearings provide for smooth operation
- Mounts into up to 2" hardtop and includes 4 1/4" x 1/4" round backing plate (hardware not ncluded)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.