TACO MARINE–Pro Series GS500 Outrigger Kit
Truck Freight Information
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Pro Series GS500 Outrigger Kit
|Diameter||1 1/2 Inches Fixed|
|Material||Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Carbon Fiber|
|Warranty Details||Three Year Limited on Mount, One Year Limited on Poles|
TACO MARINE Pro Series GS500 Outrigger Kit
For hardcore anglers, the Pro Series GS-500 Outrigger Kit includes everything needed for high-performance sport fishing day-in and day-out. The heavy-duty GS-500 kit is ideal for larger center consoles from 32' to 50' and up. It also enables rotation and lift of outrigger poles from the safety of the deck.
This industrial-strength mount is dredge load tested to handle a full, professional fishing spread for increased catch ratio. The GS-500 pairs exclusively with TACO Carbon Fiber Twist & Lock Tele-Outriggers - eliminating the frustrating task of locating the pin hole and requiring no bolts.
The poles also feature TACO's patent-pending 360º swivel collars for a more natural bait presentation. These poles easily telescope to less than 8' for bridge clearance, trailering and storage. Considering the ability of today's larger center consoles to get offshore in more treacherous seas, the heavy duty Pro Series GS-500 is a system designed to take you there. Run your boat as hard as your crew can take it, without fear of equipment failure.
- Equipped with the patent-pending Twist & Lock mechanism for one-handed, easy, fast and secure outrigger pole installation design eliminates the need for pins or bolts
- Cast stainless-steel and machined-aluminum body construction for a stronger and lighter base
- Includes matching 6" x 8"x 1/2" thick, oval backing plates for additional support and strength
- Safety detents prevent uncontrolled rotation when deploying outrigger poles
- Triple outrigger line design on the 20' poles for either mono or Dacron
- Same base bolt hole pattern for easy upgrades from the TACO GS-280, GS-380 and GS-400 mounts
- Safely adjust lift and rotation from the deck
- Patent-pending Twist & Lock mechanism for one-handed, easy, fast and secure outrigger pole installation
- Dredge load tested to handle a full, professional fishing spread for increased catch ratio
- No port or starboard designation – each unit will fit either side of the T-top
- Patent-pending 360º swivel collars for a more natural bait presentation
- Poles telescope to less than 8 feet for bridge clearance, trailering and storage
- Locking pin designed to keep outrigger poles from collapsing when fully extended
*Rigging kit sold separately