TACO MARINE–Semi-Rigid Rub Rail Kit - 70'
Semi-Rigid Rub Rail Kit - 70'
|Height||1 5/8 Inches|
It’s amazing the difference a new rub rail can make.
Even though the rub rail is only a couple of inches wide, if it is weathered or damaged it can be quite distracting against clean and polished fiberglass. You’ve restored and polished the gelcoat, now finish the job by replacing the rub rail. Taco makes the task of replacing the rub rail a little easier by packaging all the components needed with detailed instructions to walk you through the process. Use the guide below to choose the style and length needed for your make and model boat or explore other options available if you wish to change the look. Because of Taco Marine's popularity with boat builders these kits may be the same used by the manufacture and will feature a similar configuration with a rubber insert to add contrast and cover the fasteners. Address every detail while restoring your boat by replacing the rub rail with a kit from Taco Marine.
- New rub rail adds a noticeable detail to restored and polished fiberglass boats
- 70’ continuous length Frosty White rub rail for one-piece installation
- Complete kits includes all components needed for installation—including fasteners
- Includes detailed instructions to guide you through the installation process--installs with basic tools
- Available in different profiles and lengths to match application
- Used widely by boat builders and may match OEM rub rail