|Dimensions||16" Diameter x 27" Length|
|Material||Ribbed Seamless Polyethylene|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
The Spoiler™ lends superior performance due to a unique rib design, a better valve system, high-buoyancy shape and bright neon colors.
The secret of the Spoiler's™ success is a more rounded shape producing greater buoyancy and lower drag when compared to other well-known makes. Ribbed design also helps keep drag to an absloute minimum. The unique design creates the turbulence necessary to lift the buoy from the water's surface generating up to 88% less drag.
- Bright, non-fading neon color delivers greater visability
- More Buoyancy; 21% to 38% more than the competition
- Spoiler buoys have less drag; up to 88% less at 4 1/2 knots
- Curved design prevents rope chafing
- The Spoiler™ uses a unique rib design that lifts the buoy from the surface, causing a reduction in drag.
- The round buoy body increases buoyancy
- Patented TriValve allows for quick inflation without removing the valve
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.