Super Gard™ Swirl Fenders Black, 2-Pack
Protect your boat with high quality inflatable fenders in a value-priced 2-pack.
TaylorMade Products has incorporated the latest in technology, design innovation, and attention to detail to bring you the finest looking, top performing protection for your dollar. Super Gard™ Fenders marry the two-eyelet shape of the Hull Gard™ Fender with the thick walls and ribbed design of the Big B™.
Guaranteed for the life of your boat against splitting or bursting!
Made from the highest quality marine-grade vinyl, these fenders feature a high-gloss finish and double-molded black ends for extra strength where you need it most. Seamless one-piece construction with thick walls for durability and ribbed sides to minimize roll, plus a molded-in valve ensures easy inflation and long life. Each fender has a unique three-color swirl design. Black ends with contrasting centers. 8 1/2"dia. x 26"L for boats 25' to 35' in length.*
* The most accurate way to select the right fender for your boat is to survey your docking area to find out what fender is in use for the same size and weight of boat, in terms of fender dimensions and quantities, and use that as a guideline.
- Highest quality marine-grade vinyl
- Double-molded black ends for extra strength
- Two-eyelet shape, thick vinyl walls and ribbed design for extreme durability
- Rubber football needle inflation valve for easy inflation and long life
- Recommended inflation is 2 psi
Super Gard™ Swirl Fenders Black, 2-Pack
|Dimensions||8 1/2" Diameter x 26" Length|
|Material||Marine Grade Vinyl|
|Warranty Details||Lifetime Against Splitting or Bursting|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
PERKOFender Lock Hanger