Tear-Aid® Fabric and Inflatable Repair Patches
A must have for cruisers. Repair holes and tears instantly on almost any surface with this elastic peel-and-stick, see-thru patch.
Tear-Aid® Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each Tear-Aid® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
Choose from two types
- Type A is for use on canvas, rubber, neoprene, nylon, most fabrics, plastics, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, non-oiled Leather, Sunbrella, Gore-tex, acrylics, fiberglass, aluminum, polyester, Hypalon, Dacron
- Type B is for use on PVC, vinyl and vinyl-coated materials only. Vinyls have oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which causes the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyls, resulting in a long lasting repair.
What's in the Box
- One 3" x 12" patch
- One 7/8" x 7/8" patch
- One 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" patch
- 12" reinforcement filament (for repairing tears at edges)
- Two alcohol prep pads and instructions.