Tear-Aid® Fabric and Inflatable Repair Patches
A must have for cruisers. Repair holes and tears instantly on almost any surface with this elastic peel-and-stick, see-thru patch.
Tear-Aid® Repair Patches provide a simple and easy method of patching holes and tears, as well as an excellent protective film solution. Each Tear-Aid® Repair Patch is made from an exceptionally tough, matte finish, abrasion resistant elastomer that resists puncture and tearing. It is combined with an aggressive adhesive formulated for high bond strength. Tear-Aid expands absorbing force on impact and always returns to original shape and size. This flexibility allows the patch to conform to irregular surfaces without restricting the movement of the repaired material.
Choose from two types
- Type A is for use on canvas, rubber, neoprene, nylon, most fabrics, plastics, polyethylene, polypropylene, polyurethane, non-oiled Leather, Sunbrella, Gore-tex, acrylics, fiberglass, aluminum, polyester, Hypalon, Dacron
- Type B is for use on PVC, vinyl and vinyl-coated materials only. Vinyls have oils that are absorbed by most adhesives which causes the adhesive to turn gooey, gummy, and ultimately lose bond. Tear-Aid vinyl repair patches contain an inhibitor that blocks the oils found in vinyls, resulting in a long lasting repair.
What's in the Box
- One 3" x 12" patch
- One 7/8" x 7/8" patch
- One 1-3/8" x 1-3/8" patch
- 12" reinforcement filament (for repairing tears at edges)
- Two alcohol prep pads and instructions.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).