Are these really shoes or sandals? Actually a little of both.
Whether Teva's Terra-Float Active Lace Sandals are open shoes or closed sandals isn't important. What is important is how they take the best of both worlds and combine them into a (insert your choice of term here) that will improve your waterlife stance. Ultra-lightweight, yet sturdy enough to take on extreme watersports and then convey your outdoorsy side at the local coffee shop. With their booty-like fit and bungee laces, you can lock them down and simply pull them on and go without stopping to adjust anything. Their FloatLite™ injected EVA foam topsoles and midsoles provide high energy return cushioning and quickly form to your feet for a customized ride you just have to experience to believe. Not only are they comfortable, you'll find their soles will keep you firmly upright on the water or terra firma. Imported.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and neoprene uppers for durability and support
- Non-wicking ariaprene lining for easy cleaning
- Bungee laces stay put or adjust easily on the fly
- Pull tabs at heel and instep for quick and easy on or off
- EVA foam footbeds cushion and softly support for all-day comfort
- Float-Lite topsoles and midsoles for exceptional cushioning
- Non-marking Vibram® MegaGrip rubber outsoles for sticky traction and durability
- Only weigh 5.1oz. per sandal (size 7)
Women's Terra-Float Active Lace Sandals
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Defects in Materials and Workmanship|
|Water Resistance||Water Resistant|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)