TIE DOWN ENGINEERING–10" Dia. Eliminator Disc Brake
10" Dia. Eliminator Disc Brake
4 1/2" 5 Bolt Pattern
1 3/8" x 1 1/16" Spindles
The Eliminator disc brake with vented rotor and aluminum caliper provides serious braking for serious towing.
- E-Coat finish protects the caliper from salt crystallization.
- Stainless Steel caliper slide pins are easily accessible with 7/16" hex heads for quick removal
- GalvX coated brake pad backing plates further reduce areas susceptible to corrosion
- All aluminum caliper, 380 series alloy, sheds heat five times faster than traditional cast iron calipers
- Compact design allows short axle overhangs and provides direct brake line routing back to the axle
- Oil impregnated bronze bushings last longer and slide smoother
- Oversize rubber boot is 50% thicker by design and provides a more positive piston withdrawal
- Replacement brake pads available at most auto parts stores (use NAPA #TS-7192-M (for 1990 Chevrolet Cavalier) or: IBN #289 and MXD289)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.